Home » ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Services & Programs We Offer
POWER SPRAY (10FT PERIMETER) TREATMENT PROGRAM
- Needs to be performed at least twice a year.
This is a great prevention program that protects the exterior and ornamentals around your home or business from insects.
FLOWER BED PRE-EMERGENT COATED FERTILIZER PROGRAM
- Needs to be applied on a quarterly basis. Save all that weed pulling and prevent disease growth in your flower beds. Start this program. It provides excellent control of broadleaf and grassy weeds, while it fertilizes the ornamental in flower beds. Prices will vary depending on flower bed sizes.
ORNAMENTAL DISEASE CONTROL
- We treat and control many types of diseases that damage ornamental.
SOIL STERILANT SERVICE
- Must be applied on a quarterly basis.
Provides total vegetation control throughout the year. Most commonly applied to driveways, fence rows, well and oil sites.
FIRE ANT PROGRAM
- Two (2) treatments per year (March/April and August/September).
Controls Fire ants in lawn and bed areas for one (1) year from date of first application.· Allow two (2) weeks for 1st treatment to take full effect. This treatment program will kill many other pest insects for four to six weeks following each treatment.· The guarantee for this treatment only covers Red Imported Fire Ants.· If re-infestation does occur one (1) year from treatment date, Mike’s Pest Control will treat new individual mounds as necessary.· This treatment program does not guarantee control of Fire Ants in or under homes or any other structure.
GRUB WORM PROGRAM
- Two (2) treatments per year (April & August).· Prevents grubs from reaching numbers high enough to damage turf.
FLEA & TICK TREATMENT PROGRAM
- Controls fleas, ticks & other lawn pests for approximately thirty (30) days for each treatment.·
Attention Pet Owners:· Pets must be treated preferably close to date of treatment to lawn.· Comfortis is a pill form of flea prevention and is recommended for great control of fleas.· Pour-Ons or dipping of animals through a local Veterinarian is essential for tick control.·Lawn treatments need to be made at least two or more times per year.
- As Needed and Requested.
Includes Bagworm/Webworms and Sweetgum neutering treatments.